The 5 Star Marathon Experience - terms & conditions
Entries close 22.09.19 at 23.59 AEST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted and must live in Australia. Judges decision is final.
Entrants must register on the Science in Sport website and provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address for you and race partner, sport and state.
1 x prizes to be won, the winner will win the following.
- 2 x Melbourne Marathon Tickets
- Flights to Melbourne (If located outside of Melbourne)
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- 5 Star Hotel for 2
- Spa treatment for 2
- Post Marathon Dinner for 2
- 2 x $500 SiS vouchers to use on scienceinsport.com/au
Image shown is for display purposes only.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of competition closing. Winners have 3 days to claim if not claimed within those three days a new winner will be selected.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport APAC Pty Ltd (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 22.09.19 at 23.59 AEST.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
- All entrants must apply two separate email addresses for them and an individual they would like to enter with, all individuals who apply their own email twice forfeit the opportunity to win the main prize
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter Science in Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Australian Law. Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- SiS take no responsibility for loss, injury or damage incurred by the winner of this competition
Competition promoter: Science in Sport APAC Pty Ltd, Suite 1, Level 1, 27 Belgrave Street, Manly, 2095, Australia