Are SiS products suitable for vegetarians and vegans? Which products are Gluten free?
- Most of our products are suitable for vegetarians. Only SiS GO Electrolyte powder, SiS GO Hydro and SiS GO gels (including isotonic energy and all specialty gels) are suitable for vegans. Please see our table below for further allergen information:
When should I use SiS GO Electrolyte rather than SiS GO Hydro?
- Fluid is best absorbed when delivered as part of a carbohydrate-electrolyte drink, so SiS GO Electrolyte is the primary option for hydration and energy in events longer than 90 minutes.
When should I use SiS REGO Rapid Recovery versus SiS Whey Protein?
- The main difference between the two products is the carbohydrate content. SiS REGO Rapid Recovery has 25g of carbohydrate and 20g of protein per serving. It is best to use it for after training sessions which have significantly depleted your glycogen stores, such as long endurance or high intensity sessions.
- SiS Whey Protein contains 23g protein per serving, with less than 2g each of carbohydrate or fat per serving. This makes it a convenient source of high quality protein with very little else, ideal for supporting your lean muscle mass.
Are SiS products suitable for Diabetics?
- All SiS products can be used by diabetics if they take account of the carbohydrate content and build it into a nutritional strategy. Please speak to your GP if you are unsure.
Are SiS GO Isotonic Energy gels designed to replace isotonic drinks?
- No, they were designed to make it easy for an athlete to take an energy boost that is convenient during exercise and light on the stomach. More concentrated gels, particularly those which contain simple sugars such as glucose and fructose are more likely to cause gastric distress. No additional water is needed to help the absorption of SiS GO Isotonic gels, but you should still drink to remain hydrated during your activity.
Can I mix SiS REGO Rapid Recovery or Whey Protein with milk rather than water?
- It is not recommended to do so. Mixing it with milk will completely change the behavior of the product. The products have been designed to provide a source of rapidly digested protein to aid recovery as quickly as possible. Milk is 80% casein, which is a slowly digested protein. That is why we use it in our Overnight Protein Recovery Product to provide a source of slowly digested protein as you sleep.
For further detailed information on our products or nutritional advice, please visit the 'Our Expertise' section of our website.
Do you charge for delivery?
- On some orders we do charge a delivery fee - for full details of this, please see our
Can I change my order details after it has been placed?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to amend orders after they have been placed. This includes changing the products ordered, the delivery option, delivery address details or payment methods.
- If you need to change any of the details please cancel your order and place a new one instead. You can cancel your order by getting in touch with our friendly customer service team using any of the methods here. If you do wish to cancel an order, you must contact us on the same day your order is placed, as after this time we will be unable to prevent the order from being dispatched.
- If you do not cancel your order in time, you can return the products to us for a refund.
What is your returns policy?
- We do accept returns up to 14 days after you have received the order. For full information on our returns policy, please see our deliveries & returns page.